Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sleeping Better with Reiki

I rarely have trouble sleeping.  Since I started practicing Reiki, I've had even less trouble sleeping.  But there is always that particular situation that might make it difficult to go to sleep or go back to sleep.  This is what I do:

1. I give Reiki to my pillow and/or mattress.
2. I draw a SEI HEI KI on my forehead.
3. I give myself the auto treatment right before going to sleep.
4. I give Reiki to the particular sleeping situation.  When my husband is really tired, it is very difficult for me to get a good night's sleep because he is so deep in his sleep that he forgets he shares a bed.  I give Reiki to this particular situation and it helps a lot!  Reiki also helps with not being able to sleep because of another person's snoring.

I have four stitches on my index finger which made it impossible to sleep the first night.  When I woke up, I made a mental note to use some of the techniques mentioned above.  I slept better than I had in a long time.  As a matter of fact, I have been oversleeping.

3 comments:

  1. My Reiki has helped me with my Hip surgery, so it's nice to hear of others stories of how it helps them too. Once you have finished your Traditional Usui Reiki you should consider doing an Angelic Reiki as well as that really opened up the world of reiki for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, guide, are there any medicine or herbs used in every sessions?

    Life Coach for Kids Ontario

    ReplyDelete

Visits