Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Grandmother and Reiki

My Grandmother is sick and has decided to live in a world of her own. She does not recognize people all the time and has gone back to the past. She does not remember her grandchildren. She has been like this for two years.

Two weeks ago, I started sending her Reiki as one of the multiple distance healings I do once a week. I had always left the Reiki-giving responsibility for my grandmother to my mother, but since I discovered multiple distance healings, I decided to start giving Reiki to her myself.
My mother also told me that she could not visit her one day (a few days ago) and she sent her Reiki and visualized a lot of love, and purposely sent a lot of love with the Reiki energy to my grandmother.

A week later, she went to visit my grandmother. What was my mother's surprise when my grandmother asked for me by name for the first time in Two years! And during that same visit, my grandmother would not stop kissing my mother's hands.  She also told my mom: "It is a good thing that we share a lot of love".

I believe that in that subconscious world my grandmother lives in, she feels all the Reiki we are sending her. And she is more connected to the present and aware of what is going on around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits